Bumper Plate Pro: Solid Rubber Bumper Plates
Premium Bumper Plates are designed for Olympic style platform lifts. Each solid rubber bumper plate is the same diameter as an Olympic 45 lb. weight plate. Chrome center insert reinforces hole and protects bars.
- • HEAVY DUTY- These simple yet effective bumper plates are constructed of a high-quality rubber mixture for strength and durability that can withstand constant lifting during high or low repetition workouts and prevent damage to gym floors.
- • LOW BOUNCE- Our rubber bumper plates feature a low bounce to ensure your safety! Preserving both your plates and barbell, this is an ideal trait for all types of workouts, including cross training, strength training, and Olympic weight lifting!
- • STEEL INSERT- The 2″ stainless steel insert at the center of these rubber bumper weights accommodate Olympic barbell sleeves for a seamless transition when loading and unloading your barbell and preventing damage to both the bumper plate and the barbell.
- • COLOR CODED WEIGHTS- 25lb plate weight has a green centered disc and stripe around the plate so you can identify the weight during your workouts and in between sets, allowing you to have a more efficient workout without scrambling for the right weights!
- • ADDITIONAL- 25 lb plates are sold as a set of 2 bumper plates. Meant for home, light-commercial, and box gym use. Warranty, 2-year.
Bumper Plates are made with high-quality, composite rubber that is easier on your hands and safer for your floors.
These bumper plates are full rubber with stainless steel inserts. They are designed for the Olympic lifts, but they are also great for the slow lifts- deadlift, squat, etc. The rubber makes for a quiet lifting session- even when dropped from overhead!
There are no reviews yet.