Details: Your child will turn heads and own the trail with the 20″ boy’s Argus fat tire bike by Mongoose, the premier name in mountain biking for over 40 years. This sturdy fat tire mountain bike comes with a Mongoose youth MTB aluminum fat tire hard tail frame and alloy fork with 135 mm spacing for a strong, stable ride. An 8-Speed Shimano Tourney drivetrain offers ideal gearing for varied terrain without overwhelming younger riders. There are Mongoose mechanical disc brakes to supply quick, effective braking even in slippery weather on bumpy trails. But let’s be real, the tires are the star of the show. Knobby, oversized 4″ wide fat mountain tires provide tons of traction, quicker stopping power and extra stability on tough trails. You don’t need me to tell you how awesome they look. Finally, the Mongoose MTB kids saddle is comfortable, offering added support for long arduous rides. From rocky single-track to snowy hills, the Argus is built to handle it all. A solid frame, responsive brakes, and those monstrous, powerful tires make this the perfect introduction to the exciting world of fat tire adventures. There’s nothing you can’t do on a Mongoose.
Package Dimensions: 49.0 x 27.2 x 9.8 inches
- Fat tire mountain bike for all-terrain adventures. Fits riders ages 6 and up, or 4 to 5 feet in height
- 7 speeds with Shimano rear derailleur make it easy to adapt to your terrain
- Mechanical disc brakes supply quick, effective braking even in slippery conditions
- Steel fat tire hardtail frame and provides a strong, stable ride
- 20 x 4 inch knobby mountain fat tires provide excellent stopping power and tons of traction in sand and snow
There are no reviews yet.