The DD-4 Valor Fitness Adjustable Utility Bench has maximum versatility.
This is perfect for use by itself, with a Smith machine and power racks. The DD-4 will allow you to incline to 5 positions, decline to 1 position or lay flat. (see adjustments of degrees below)
no slot- -12.5 degrees
slot #1- 0 degrees
slot #2- 28.3 degrees
slot #3- 43.9 degrees
slot #4- 57.1 degrees
slot #5- 74.5 degrees
slot #6- 87 degrees
Versatility is its middle name. The Flat Bench position allows you to perform a multiple array of exercise’s with your free weights. Move into the incline position and you start to focus on shoulders, arms and back. Drop down to the decline position and your core becomes the center of attention.
The wrap-around seat cushion allows comfortable support behind the knees while in the decline position.
Adjustable feet support allows for a wide range of users to feel comfortable during their work out.
Maximum weight capacity is 650 lbs.
Accessory attachment already included in frame (2″ x 2″) and can accommodate any accessory attachment with a frame measuring 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″. For use with our Valor Fitness EX-1 Leg Lift Accessory and our Valor Fitness EX-2 Preacher Curl Accessory
• Steel frame measuring: 2” X 2”
• High density, tapered, dual-layer pad measuring 34″ x 9.5″/8.5″ x 3″
• 4 position high density, tapered, dual-layer wrap-around seat pad measuring 15″ x 14″/10″ x 3″
• 4 position high density feet support roller pads allows for 3″ adjustment range
• 5 incline positions as well as flat position
• Solid steel pivot points
• Locking pull-pins for adjustments
• Pad height in flat position(floor to top of pad)18.5″
• Rubber base caps measuring 3.25″ x 2.5″
• Assembly is required
Recommended Max Weight
• Load – 650 lbs (load tested)
• Carton size/weight: 50″ x 22″ x 9″ / 68 lbs
• Assembled dimensions: 62″ x 22″ x 44″
• 3 Year Frame
• 2 Year Pad
• 1 Year Popper Pin
There are no reviews yet.