Details: Overview: The benefits of Power Racks are numerous – they allow for a safe free-weight workout by eliminating any dangers like falling weights, failure or accident by the use of bar catches on the side pegs. Another benefit is the ability for a lifter to handle more weight than they normally would using full-range equipment. Lat Pull Down can be extremely beneficial in building upper body strength and target the upper body muscles. It is also quite beneficial in keeping the shoulder healthy. A lat pull down exercise not only targets the latissimus dorsi muscles, but also strengthens the lower and middle trapezius, rhomboids, and serratus anterior muscles. The latissimus dorsi muscles are extremely vital for spine stabilization and a sportsman with a weak back will not be able to perform in his or her event to his or her potential. 1000-Pound weight capacity. Heavy duty square steel frame construction with H-Shape base for max stability and safety. Wide-grip Olympic lat pull-down attachment is included when you choose this option. You can use any weight plate with 2″ hole or less. Two solid steel safety bars are designed with J-Hooks for your convenience. Two extra J-Hooks and two dip bars are included too. Multi-grip pull up bars on top for max exercise styles. Large walk-in space with rubber feet ensures easy and safe workouts. Assemble dimensions: 81″ x 44″ x 47″. Product weight: 165 Pounds (power cage only), 40 Pounds (lat pull-down attachment only), 140 Pounds (cable crossover only), 203 pounds (with lat pull-down attachment). Bench is partially pre-assembled for easy assembly. Foable design for easy storage. Thicker and wider frame for better stability, while not very heavy for easy transport. 600 lbs real weight capacity. Set up dimensions: 47″ long, 16″ wide, adjustable heights from 18″ to 56″. Padded back dimensions: 29″ x 13″ x 2. 5″, padded seat dimensions: 14″ x 12. 5″ x 2. 5″. Fully adjustable: both seat and back are adjustable for different workouts. -20-60 degree for full body exercise. Features: 1000-Pound weight capacity With Lat Pull-Down Attachment (Option) Four J-Hooks included (two on the safety bars, two extra) Two dip bars included Multi-grip pull up bars H-Shape for stability Product weight: 165 Pounds (power cage only) 203 Pounds (with lat pull-down attachment) 40 Pounds (lat pull-down attachment only) 140 Pounds (cable crossover only).
Package Dimensions: 82.5 x 15.5 x 11.5 inches
- Constructed with 11 gauge steel, this power cage has a 1000lb weight capacity. The 2.5in X 2.5in frame offers greater stability throughout
- Power Cage also includes two steel safety bars with J-Hooks, two dip bars and BONUS J-Hooks
- Free standing unit with a large walk-in space and rubber feet to ensure stability and protect flooring
- Front of rack includes a multigrip pull-up bar for additional exercises and stretches. Cross bars can also be used for band & resistance training
- Assembled dimensions: 81″ x 44″ x 47″. Product weight: 165 Pounds (power cage only)
- Customize with add-ons: Lat Pull Down and Cable Crossover attachments
There are no reviews yet.