The stainless steel ball is 80mm in diameter filled with cooling gel. The ball combines Cryotherapy (Ice) and myofascial release (Massage) together. The ball roles freely in the handle, giving pressure control to the user. The ball can comes out of the handle giving added functionality to rub out feet, hamstrings and IT band.
Cold therapy + massage recovery
2 hours in the freezer = 6 hours cold
Unscrew blue handle to use ball outside of handle
Use anywhere on the body 3.4 oz cooling gel for safe travel
Handle free rolling Ball 3.15 in. in diameter (a little larger than a baseball)
Injuries this Treats:
- Shin splints
- Plantar fasciitis
- Tight IT bands, quads, hamstrings
- Neck pain
- Carpal tunnel
- Back pain
- Unscrew the lower part of the handle of the Stinger
- Place the ball in the freezer for two hours, staying cold up to 6 hours
- Place the ball back in the handle and screw tightly
- Ready for Use
- DO NOT MICROWAVE OR PLACE IN BOILING WATER
A cold massage roller 3.15 inches.
-Handle used to apply pressure
-Place handle on a wall to rub out back
-Deatach the ball from the handle to roll out hips, hamstrings, shins etc
There are no reviews yet.