The limited-edition Johnny G features classic yellow graphics and celebrates the 25th anniversary of the bike that started the Spinning® movement. Comes with 4 Spinning® DVDs and a subscription to Spinning® Digital. Compatible with Standard Tablet Mount.
- Wedge Design Handlebar Post
All-new wedge design keeps the bars secure and solid, while remaining easy to adjust.
- Fully Adjustable Seat
Fore/aft incremental adjustment makes for maximum comfort and a personalized fit for riders of all sizes.
- Dual-Sided SPD Pedals
Dual-Sided SPD®-Compatible Pedals
Pedals accomodate both athletic shoes and or cycling shoes for increased pedaling efficiency.
- 40-lb Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel
The 18 kg flywheel and drivechain provide the smooth and authentic road bike feel that Spinning® is known for.
- New Open Frame Design
Oversized commercial-scale racetrack frame tubes mean more durability.
- Leather Brakepad
This commercial-style pad offers the best feel of any resistance system.
- Sweat-Resistant, Powder-Coated Steel Frame
Integral contoured sweat guards protect against moisture and rust, helping your bike last longer.
- Easy Transport Wheels and Stabilizer Feet
Front-end wheels allow for easy portability while stabilizer feet eliminate shaking.
- Adjustable Resistance and Quick Stop
“Umbrella” style resistance knob protects from sweat and allows for precise adjustments and quick stops.
- Spinning® Digital Subscription
Enjoy our online library of exclusive Spinning® Instructor-led rides to stream anytime from your home.
- Model Number: 10-038
- Overall Dimensions: 20.5” W × 49” L × 42” H (52.1 × 124.5 × 106.7 cm)
- Overall Weight: 112 lbs (52.6 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 40 lbs (18kg), perimeter-weighted
- Drivetrain: Chain
- Pedal Type: Standard Thread
- Color: Yellow
- Weight limit: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year, no labor
Compatible with Standard Tablet Mount.
There are no reviews yet.