Brand: Valor Fitness
Color: a: BD-2 Independent Bench Press Stands
Details: The Valor Fitness BD-2 Independent Bench Press Stands, designed explicitly for the Bench Press movement, requires using either a flat or incline bench as they are not compatible with the squatting function. Constructed of high quality 12-gauge steel with a 2″x 2″ solid frame, the BD-2 was designed intentionally for the weight load of up to 500lbs to be directed downward, providing more stability. Uprights provide a wide range of height adjustments for the user, from a minimum height of 33.75″ from floor to a maximum height of 49.5″, with 9 different adjustment heights. Likewise, the safety bar catches provide a minimum height of 21” from the floor to a maximum height of 31” with 12 different adjustable positions and feature a protective rubber strip to protect the bar upon use of the safety catches. Each upright includes the bar latch feature, which secures the bar to the upright while changing out the plates as well as two 1” standard plate storage pegs on each upright for added stability and support during use. Space saving is key with this piece of equipment, making it ideal for any home or commercial gym as the uprights nest for effective storage.
Package Dimensions: 33.5 x 25.3 x 6.0 inches
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 12-gauge 2” x 2” steel frame with telescoping uprights. Each foot of each stand encased with rubber end caps for stability and floor protection. Storage pegs add further stability when loaded
- J-HOOKS- J-hook bar catch to rest the bar when not in use. Locking bar catch on J-hook locks bar in place while changing place to ensure user safety
- SAFETY CATCH- Protects user in the event the lift cannot be completed. Each safety catch measures 9.75” long and 1.75” wide. Protective rubber strip to protect bar from scratching
- ADJUSTABLE- 9 adjustable positions for uprights, 16” range of adjustments (adjusts with popper pin). 12 adjustable positions for safety catch, 11” range of adjustments (adjusts with locking pin). Height of unit ranges from 33.75” to 49.5”
- ADDITIONAL- 7” plate storage pegs allow for a clean and organized home gym. Designed specifically for bench press function. To accommodate standard Olympic barbell, stands should be placed 27.5” inches apart to bring total width of footprint to 56.5”
There are no reviews yet.