Constructed of Polyurethane for a dead bounce, strength, and durability, the BPPU-10 Valor PRO Polyurethane Bumper Plate is ideal for competitions, studios, gyms, and boxes looking for a bumper plate that will have a dead bounce, withstand punishment, provide safety, and save damage to flooring. Each plate is constructed with a chrome plated steel disk and are backed by a 2-year product warranty.
*Sold as pair.
The BPPU-10 10lb and BPPU-15 15lb Bumper Plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product Testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10lb and/or 15lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the 10lb and/or 15lb Plate. During our product testing, however, it was also discovered that using at least a 25lb plate (BPPU-25) in conjunction with the 10lb plates, the damage does not occur. Furthermore, our Valor Fitness warranty does not cover the damage to the BPPU-10 or BPPU-15 plates caused improper use specified above.
- Features & Benefits:
- • Polyurethane based material creates a stronger, non-brittle, durable plate.
- • Color coded for identification and a great look.
- • Higher impact-resistance (dead bounce) for longer life and safety.
- • Large stainless steel core plate for extra strength and durability.
- • Less bounce effect on plate when dropped for a safer environment.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- • 21lbs / 19″L x 19″W x 4″H
- Assembled Dimensions:
- • 10lbs / 17.5″L x 17.5″W x 1″H
There are no reviews yet.