The CB-11 Valor Fitness Standing Arm (Preacher) Curl bench focuses strictly on your bicep muscle group.
Why a standing arm curl bench? Most seated curl benches do not lower you far enough to wedge the bench pad under your arms far enough which results in unwanted stress on your elbow joints. By lowering your body down onto the arm pad will isolate your biceps as well as taking the pressure off your back from sitting on a seat.
The CB-11 also offers 2 unique features.
1: A pivoting arm pad. This allows the user arms to rotate upward as the bar is brought up to the full position.
2: A standing seat post (saddle pad design exclusive to Valor Fitness)
This allows the user to have a little support as he/she lowers their body weight to help with the curl process.
Pivot pad can be locked into a stationary position or unlocked to perform pivot function while doing arm curls. Height is adjustable from 48.75″ to 56″ from floor with popper pin. Saddle pad is also adjustable from 25″ to 30.875″ from floor allowing the user to find that perfect combination for ultimate comfort.
Frame manufactured from 2″ x 2″ 12-gauge steel with a pewter finish. Each foot base is encased in a rubber pad to not only protect your floor but to also add stability under heavy weight loads while lifting.
Can be used with our MB-47 47″ EZ Curl Bar and
Valor Fitness Assortment of Bumper Plates and Olympic Plates
Bar and weights shown in image above are sold separately.
• Steel frame measuring: 2” X 2” 12 Gauge Steel
• High density, contoured, dual-layer arm rest pad measuring 14″ x 24″ x 3″ on each side.
• 5 position Chrome Arm rest adjustment for +/- 7″ range
• 3 position adjustment bar catch for +/- 6″ range
• Locking pull-pins for adjustments
• 5 Rubber base caps measuring 3.25″ x 2.5″
• Assembly is required
• Recommended for up to 200lbs of bar weight
Recommended Max Weight
• Load – 200 lbs
• Carton size/weight: 37” x 28” x 13” / 60 lbs
• Assembled Dimensions: 44.5″ x 26.5″ x 56″
• 3 Year Frame
• 2 Year Pad
Color: Pewter / Black
There are no reviews yet.