The Valor Fitness DD-3 Flat / Incline Utility Bench offers the user a variety of options with the back pad adjusting with 7 positions and the seat pad adjusting to 4 positions. The pivot movement on adjustment creates a “V”- position for the user which is ideal for dumbbells, butterfly’s, military press and incline bench press. This “V” position supports the user and allows them greater stability under larger weight loads.
12-Gauge steel frame supported by 4 rubber base caps to prevent damage to gym flooring.
Popper pin adjustment under seat and under back support for quick and easy adjustments.
3″ thick padding with back rest length of 34″ with a width of 9.5″.
Seat pad measures 14″ in length by 9.5″ wide as well. Bench base frame measures 54″ long.
Ideal for use with Valor Fitness Dumbbells and our BD-2 Independent Bench Press Stands.
• Steel frame measuring: 2” X 2”
• High density, dual-layer back pad measuring 34″ x 9.5″ x 2″
• 4 position, high density, dual-layer seat pad measuring 14″ x 9.5″ x 2″
• 6 incline positions as well as flat position
• Solid steel pivot points
• Locking pull-pins for adjustments
• Pad height in flat position(floor to top of pad)18″
• Rubber base caps measuring 3.25″ x 2.5″
• Assembly is required
• Floor to top of pad: 18.875″
• Adjusts up to 75 degrees
•Max Weight Load in Flat Position: 605lbs (weight tested)
•Max Weight Load at 20-degree incline: 500lbs (weight tested)
• Carton size/weight: 53″ x 19″ x 9″ / 77 lbs
• Assembled dimensions: 54” x 24” x 50”
• 3 Year Frame
• 2 Year Pad
• 1 Year Popper Pin
There are no reviews yet.