Brand: Valor Fitness
Details: Strongman effectively practices traditional strength, and power exercises. One of the more recognizable staple pieces of Strongman training equipment is the log, also known as the log bar. The Valor Fitness OB-Log Strongman Logs are the ideal tool to develop your abilities in this intense sport. With exercises such as the log clean & press, which requires strength, coordination, and technique similar to the clean and press in Olympic weight lifting, athletes utilize their legs, posterior chain, back, and shoulders as they progress the log from the ground to overhead position. Our OB-Log Strongman log bars are constructed of high-quality, heavy-duty steel coated with a black powder finish to make it the strongest and most durable piece of Strongman training equipment in your gym! Shoulder or wrist issues? No problem! These logs have a neutral grip to reduce the amount of stress on both the shoulders and wrists during your log press workout! Along with the neutral grip, the 24.4″ between the grip handles keeps you in a comfortable position with a natural grip so you can put all your energy into training without worrying about any discomfort! Our log bars also feature a wide opening with smooth rubber edges to both keep you safe and comfortable throughout your lift. Like most Strongman logs, the OB-Log’s have Olympic sleeves with a 2″ diameter to accommodate Olympic weight plates, but what sets our logs apart from the competition is the removable sleeves! This allows you or your athletes to lift with the log itself – this may be extremely beneficial if you or your athletes are starting Strongman and need to learn proper technique before adding weight. With a max weight load of 500 lb, note that these logs are NOT meant to be dropped directly on the floor, only drop when using crash mats, safety pads, or tires. Proven in numerous Strongman competition events in the state of Florida, the Valor Fitness OB-Log Strongman Logs should be the next addition to your gym!
- HEAVY DUTY LOG BAR- Our Strongman logs are constructed of high-quality steel with a black powder coated texture for a strong and durable and durable piece of Strongman training equipment for your gym! The OB-Log-10 measures 72.75″ in total length. Proven in Strongman competition in Florida!
- NEUTRAL GRIP LOG- Reduces stress on your shoulders and wrists for all log press workouts! Grip measures 9.5″ long and is placed 6″ from inside of rubber edge and 7.5″ from outside rubber edge. 24.4″ between log grips for a relaxed, comfortable grip with this work out log!
- ESSENTIAL STRONGMAN TRAINING TOOL- Due to the nature/shape of the Strongman log bar, you can test your strength and engage the leg muscles, posterior chain, back, and shoulders! Each muscle is utilized throughout the log press, as the log bar progresses from the ground to the overhead position in the log clean & press.
- REMOVABLE LOG SLEEVES- You have the option to remove the sleeves and just use the lifting log by itself! The OB-Log-10 Strongman Log Bar has loadable sleeve length of 13.75″, with a 2″ diameter to accommodate Olympic weight plates. RUBBER EDGES- Our log bars feature a wide opening with smooth rubber edges for comfort while lifting the weight log.
- ADDITIONAL- The weight lifting log is a staple piece of Strongman equipment. The OB-Log-10 measures 10.25″ in diameter and weighs 58 lb. Note: this log bar is NOT meant to be dropped directly on the floor. Only drop if using crash mats, safety pads, tires, or a combination of the 3. Max weight load of 500 lb.
There are no reviews yet.